16.12.10

Let's start again!

OK, I changed my mind. I will start writing in this blog again.

About what? Check on the left, you will see and understand. Hopefully. I have already some thoughts in my mind, just not tonight. Need to focus on cooking, packing and writing my master thesis. Maybe tomorrow or late tonight.

Just wanted to say "Hi" to all of you who will start reading it!

Please, mind - I will not write in Dutch, German or any other language you want. Sorry, ik spreek niet so goed in Nederlands & mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut auch. Just Latvian or English, choose yourself or simply follow and read.

P.S. And yes, I will change the background image. Just need to turn on my laptop. Be patient! :)

1 komentārs:

  1. Congratulations on starting again! I once had a blog, only wrote to it once. I definitely prefer flog, it fits better with my hate for writing. Reading I have much less problems with though, so I am curious to see what you're gonna write.

    You won't be writing in Dutch? I say that any Dutch that doesn't speak English doesn't deserve to read your blogs!

    My understanding of the Latvian buttons below is also a bit limited, so I hope I don't do anything bad :P

    Hugs,
    Jonas

    AtbildētDzēst