I like cakes. And recently I discovered that I also like to bake cakes, so now every week or so I am baking a new cake at home.
One recipe I have tried already twice. Easy to make, easy to have all ingredients at home and easy to make guests happy!
- 200 g chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 300 g flour
- 3 eggs
- Melt chocolate. Make sure you really have 200 g and not less, otherwise it's not so amazingly good! :) I mostly melt chocolate in the pan, but the best way to do it is in a hot water bath (check Google how to do it correctly if you do not know).
- Melt butter.
- Mix with the mixer the eggs and the sugar.
- Add the flour, melted chocolate and melted butter. Mix everything together.
- Take a spring-form pan used for cakes and rub it with the butter.
- Rub the form also with a bit of breadcrumbs.
- Put the dough in the form and bake for around 30 minutes in 175° C.
- After that it still needs to be a bit wet inside, but you do not know it before tasting. Just make sure you do not cool it too fast (they say that it should stay in an oven a bit afterwards).
The last time I baked it, it was tasting a bit like brownies - but maybe that's because I didn't have so much chocolate at home and I used only half of the necessary dose, so it was not so strong. Normally after eating a piece of it you should be completely full and not being able to eat the second one!
Enjoy and let me know how was it if you bake it!