16.01.11

Aerobic for cheese

This question goes to Dutchies: do you what is "Slankie"? The normal answer - some kind of cheese brand... Today's answer - brand with weird PR actions!

days ago I got an e-mail saying that they need a bunch of woman (20+ years old) for "Slankie" action on Sunday for 45-60min. So I signed up!

It turned out to be a very basic outdoors aerobic class for around 30min. We all got yellow raincoats (it was quite warm outside and even more warmer after the action) and needed to stand in a line with left foot on the walkway and right food on the road. A tall guy in the front of us was shouting us instructions we needed to follow. Loads of people around just starting, taking pictures or even shooting videos (I guess, some TV).

Steps? Hands up, hand down, hands up, hands down! Hands on the shoulders of the person in the front of you! Walk eight steps further etc. etc.

I still don't understand what is the idea and message behind it, but I guess that I should simply wait for tomorrow's newspapers and try to figure it out then.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru