30.01.11

Easy chocolate cake

I like cakes. And recently I discovered that I also like to bake cakes, so now every week or so I am baking a new cake at home.

One recipe I have tried already twice. Easy to make, easy to have all ingredients at home and easy to make guests happy!

Ingredients
- 200 g chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 300 g flour
- 3 eggs
- breadcrumbs

Preparation
- Melt chocolate. Make sure you really have 200 g and not less, otherwise it's not so amazingly good! :) I mostly melt chocolate in the pan, but the best way to do it is in a hot water bath (check Google how to do it correctly if you do not know).
- Melt butter.
- Mix with the mixer the eggs and the sugar.
- Add the flour, melted chocolate and melted butter. Mix everything together.
- Take a spring-form pan used for cakes and rub it with the butter.
- Rub the form also with a bit of breadcrumbs.
- Put the dough in the form and bake for around 30 minutes in 175° C.
- After that it still needs to be a bit wet inside, but you do not know it before tasting. Just make sure you do not cool it too fast (they say that it should stay in an oven a bit afterwards).

The last time I baked it, it was tasting a bit like brownies - but maybe that's because I didn't have so much chocolate at home and I used only half of the necessary dose, so it was not so strong. Normally after eating a piece of it you should be completely full and not being able to eat the second one!

Enjoy and let me know how was it if you bake it!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru