21.12.10

Master thesis

Ok, it is official - I am having a small break (hopefully just for a few minutes) from my master thesis and amazingly interesting (yeah, right) data analysis to write another blog post.

As quite a few of you might know, these days I am busy with finishing my master thesis "The development of tourism skills with the aid of non-formal education in Latvia, the Netherlands and Ukraine" for the Vidzeme University College, which I hope to graduate in February.

I have two weeks around 30 pages to write left. Impossible? Normally no, but how about the case when it's Christmas, I want to see new places every day and I am doing a road trip to Poznan and back? But no other choice, I can't postpone anything to even later date.

And as even more of you might wonder what are the thesis about, I will briefly explain. It has quite a lot to do with AEGEE and other student NGOs :) Through different questions I am trying to figure out what kind of tourism skills people from different organisations and different fields have learnt. Although from a first sight it might seem that there is not so much connection, it is not true because actually almost every youth NGO can develop any other additional skills you have no idea about unless you are being asked.

I will keep you updated about the conclusions of my thesis once they are written! Wish me luck!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru