24.04.11

Finally - Portugal

I suck with Google Maps. I just tried to make a nice map of Portugal, noting down places where did we go and how did we go, but I didn't manage.

So I opt for the easier (and more ugly) option, called Paint.

I hope you can understand something here. I circled all the cities we have been in green and also tried to make it clear what was our itinerary. You should click on the map to see it better.

Just to make it clear once again, I will also list it down here:
- Porto
- Coimbra
- Covilhã (long way via Vise) and Torre
- Lourinhã (long way via Lisbon), Peniche and Baleal
- Lisbon
- Faro, Almodovar and some countryside villages

All trip in total took 9-10 days (I think, it was nine nights) and we were travelling a lot, as you can imagine from the amount of places visited. Everything was just great and I am now longing to return back and see more of Portugal!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru