07.06.11

Bikers in the sky

Thanks to I amsterdam Facebook contest, last week I won tickets for a circus show "Luce", so on Sunday evening we went to see an open-air circus.

Whatever you think about circus - it was very different. There were no animals and clowns, just a couple of bikers, a couple of singers in Italian and Dutch (or maybe it was Flemish) and a couple of girls running around and smiling.

It was very weird and I did not read the information about the show before going - too bad, because even in the end of the show I was not sure what have I seen.

However, it was interesting to see a completely different circus show and I had fun watching it all, especially outdoors. The bikers who were biking in the sky were the best part!

Curious? Here are a video I found from the same show.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru