09.06.11

My famous sister

This is a funny day - I just got an e-mail from my sister who sent me a copy of Latvian magazine "Dīvas". My dear Latvian readers, I have never heard about this magazine - does anybody of you know it?

What was so important is the fact that my sister was on the cover of the magazine!

It reminded me time 12 years ago when I got on the cover of the most famous Latvian teen magazine "LABA" and everybody in my class (I think, it was the last year of the primary school) spoke about it.

However, this time my sister is on the cover because of the interview in the magazine where she is telling about language tricks in advertising. Unfortunately the interview is in Latvian, so not all of you will be able to understand, but at least you can enjoy the pictures!

I am not able to post all the interview, but I believe that Latvians can buy the magazine and read themselves if they are very interested. So here goes just the shot of the cover & the interview.

1 komentārs:

  1. The interview is based on my book Advertising: Using Words as Tools for Selling. http://www.amazon.com/ADVERTISING-USING-WORDS-TOOLS-SELLING/dp/1445714310

    Best Regards,
    Anita's little sis.

    AtbildētDzēst