09.03.11

Upcoming trip to Portugal

Although I have a few topics in mind, I do not feel like writing at the moment, so I will simply say ask if anybody of you has ever been to Portugal, has some friends there or can suggest something to do there?

In less than two weeks we are going to Portugal for 10 days and it's one of the few European countries I have never been to - so looking forward to the trip very much. We are arriving in Porto and leaving from Faro, so planning to visit different cities and couchsurf everywhere. I wrote to all my contacts in Portugal, but not all of them are responding (and I didn't have so many anyway).

Any tips and contacts will be appreciated!

2 komentāri:

  1. I did Erasmus in Portugal so you can check out my blog from that time or/and ask me some questions ;)

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Enjoy good food,vine and hospitality of great Portugal!

    AtbildētDzēst