18.05.11

Supposedly the worst hotel in the world

Last weekend I passed by Foam Pop In, a new artspace/shop next to Museumplein. Last Thursday it was officially opened by Foam Amsterdam, a really nice photography museum, but I did not have chance to go before, so I did that two days later.

As the entrance is free, I suggest it to everybody who has a bit of time and wants to see various kind of (photography art).

The most interesting thing there was a book about "the worst hotel in world", which claims to be Hans Brinker Budget Hotel here in Amsterdam. I have never heard about it before, so I checked out the book which consists of history of the hotel, various travellers' experience and several promo campaigns of the hotel. They are very proud to advertise themselves as really the worst hotel, but all the pictures and info did not make me curios enough to pay 25 euro and more for a night there - it just looks too bad.

If anybody has been there, please, share your experience!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru