02.05.11

Mysterious lover - Italian neighbour

Those who have followed the story about my secret lover will be happy to hear that there is Part 2. :)

At first, a few weeks ago there was another chocolate bar at my doorstep, pretty taste. Thanks!

At second, my dad and his wife came to Amsterdam during Easter. As Michael and me were in Germany, we arranged that they can stay in our apartment while we are on holiday - so we did not really meet each other. After coming back I found his note, saying: "I took your bottle of Latvian black balsam. Will explain you later why..."

So here I was, back home in Amsterdam and wondering why did a Latvian (arriving from Latvia and going to Latvia) need to take Latvian black balsam from Amsterdam??? I did not have an answer until this morning when my dad finally wrote me an e-mail and explained.

Turns out that in his first day here he met our neighbour David from Italy, who is living downstairs (btw, he is playing really loud music in late evenings) and who owns a restaurant. They started to chat and in the next day there was a bottle of champagne in the front of the door and an invitation to join for dinner at his restaurant.

David was very interested to find out what chances does he have with me... My dad replied - 0%, but he is welcomed to come and visit Latvia. David's reply: "Will there be Anita?" Sorry, no chance... But there is Midsummer Night in Latvia!

I am sorry to tell you that I have no idea how does David look like, I have never seen him! But my dad says - he is 36 years old and he looks like Karlsson :)

1 komentārs:

  1. Oh my God! I know how he looks like. I saw him when I was in Amsterdam when Mom and I went out to the bus stop with the luggage he also came out of the room (probably heard that there was some action going on upstairs and thought it was you) and offered Mom some help, but as you know Mom she said she can do it on her own (carry the heavy luggage downstairs). He took a chair from his room and sat outside drinking a bottle of bear and asking where we are going to. The interesting part is that Mom said she's going home (true) and he asked where was that and she said to Latvia (not true, she was going to London). As we hurried the conversation ended. He really looked like Karlsson and he was very tall. But after 40 minutes I came back and he was still sitting there and probably waiting for you...

    AtbildētDzēst