22.02.11

My new love

It was a love from the first sight. For a few seconds I looked at him and he looked at me. Then I called him to come to me and he was running (indeed, running) to be in my arms. He couldn't stop kissing me after that...

I didn't want to let him go and therefore I was holding him in my arms for a long time, candidating to be the most happiest person in the world at that point. I was smiling like a drunk (is it only Latvian expression?) and repeating how cute he is. He didn't mind.

But then it was time to leave... I didn't want to leave him and I believe that he didn't want to let me go either. I begged to take him with me and be next to me for the rest of our lives. I told that I will take care of him, make him happy and fulfill all his wishes as good as I can.

It didn't help. My boyfriend didn't agree to share our flat with my new love. He didn't share my enthusiasm.

The last kiss, the last eye glance and the last hug. My new love stayed, but I left.

Good-bye, the sweet, two months old laika puppy! Our love affair was shorter than an hour, but I will never forget you and miss you!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru